IDFB needs your support to:
• Programme outstanding dance from across the globe
• Take dance to city streets and public spaces
• Produce distinctive new performances
• Stimulate artistic collaboration and new commissions
• Offer a wealth of opportunities for people to participate
To enable us to deliver a distinctive world-class programme, funding is being secured from a range of public and private resources. We have the support of Birmingham City Council and Arts Council England. However, in this challenging financial climate, IDFB also needs help from the private and voluntary sectors. Individuals, businesses, trusts and foundations are invited to support IDFB 2016.
Contact: Husne Begum, Development Manager, DanceXchange
0121 667 9463 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate sponsorship helps secure the festival as an important fixture in the UK's cultural calendar.
A donation to IDFB will help share your experience with others and secure similar events for the future.
Trusts and Foundations
Trustees of charitable trusts and foundations are warmly invited to meet with IDFB partners and to hear about our work, attend performances and witness our community and outreach work in action.