Can you create materials that engage members of the public?
Can you offer creative solutions and contribute ideas for the design of festival materials?
Can you work on projects with multi-stakeholder involvements?
Do you have the ability to work on projects involving multiple, potentially conflicting, deadlines?
The materials needed include the following:
- template pages for a festival magazine
- festival highlights and map
- workshop and performance flyers
- branding of the new IDFB outdoor performances
- promotional material such as adverts, bus sides, posters, banners, flags, lamppost flags, cycle stands, planter boards etc.
- festival advocacy/review brochure
Much of this work will be scheduled to take place between February to April 2016, with the review brochure to be designed for a September 2016 deadline.
The application process will be assessed on value for money, ability to deliver effectively between the supplied timeframes, the strength of previous work and past experience and the suitability of any creative response to the brief. As part of the process applicants will be expected to deliver a concept design based on the requirements of the festival magazine.
For full details of this opportunity and the application process visit here
Deadline for responses to this brief: 1pm Monday 11 January 2016.
Presentations and Interview: week commencing 18 January 2016.